The individuals who are required to sign the Natural Hazard Disclosure Statement (NHDS) in a California real estate transaction About the NHDSThe NHDS is a statutory form which became effective in 1999 via AB248 (Torlakson). The NHDS cannot be more...
Making contaminated properties safe for residents in Vernon could require the largest cleanup of its kind in California history The TragedyWhile the Exide Technologies Battery Plant (Exide) shut down in 2014, it left dangerous levels of lead... more...
- Order Online Order Reports Online
- Shopping Cart Platinum Customer Shopping Cart
- Order Form Downloadable, printable.
- Product Info Learn about Property ID products.
- Find My Sales Rep
- About Us Learn about Property ID
- Articles Library Missed an article? Find it here.
- Faq Frequently asked questions.
- Feedback Have an idea for us? Let us know!
- Testimonial The industry speaks.
- Downloads Booklets, handouts and guides